Tough Stuff Recycling Express Pick-Up Services – This service is an expedited mattress recycling pick up services. This service is for pick ups within 48-72 business hours. This is a Premium service and does not fall under standard municipal curbside services.
Mattress and Box Spring Conforming Guideline for Pick-Up
An acceptable or “conforming unit” is defined as:
In order to eligible for Pick-Up, a mattress must be:
- Free of bed bugs or other insects/vermin
- Not heavily soiled
- Dry – Lightly damp is acceptable
- Free of human bodily fluids
- Removed from any solid waste, trash, debris or other refuse.
- Enclosed in a mattress bag
- Placed at the curbside, not at the front door or in the front yard.
Pick up instructions unless otherwise instructed by staff:
- Mattress must be placed in a mattress bag to protect it from the elements and ensure safe handling for the onsite team accepting the mattress and or box spring.
- Only mattresses and box springs are allowed.
What is not allowed for Pick-Up:
- Mattress toppers
- Bed frames
- Pillows or other bedding